10mm Newcomer

Started by huascar, 09 March 2010, 09:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

huascar

Hi,

I am a newcomer to Pendraken and 10mm. I have been playing WWI/RCW PoW in 15mm for a while, but the scale never look quite right. After much coaxing and playing with a friend’s Pendraken Pacific War figures I decided to convert to 10mm starting with armies for WWI East Africa and RJW. Looking forward to a big future in 10mm.

Peter W
Peter W

Megamatman

Welcome Peter. Being a newcomer to 10mm hopefully you'll find the forum quite useful.

Matt
Megamatman

Leon

Quote from: huascar on 09 March 2010, 09:40:31 AM
Hi,

I am a newcomer to Pendraken and 10mm. I have been playing WWI/RCW PoW in 15mm for a while, but the scale never look quite right. After much coaxing and playing with a friend’s Pendraken Pacific War figures I decided to convert to 10mm starting with armies for WWI East Africa and RJW. Looking forward to a big future in 10mm.

Peter W

How did you like the Pacific War range?  It was slightly off the beaten track when we decided to create it, but it has had a surprising amount of interest.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

I think they're *lovely* - and it's nice to see non-mainstream stuff too  8)

Leon

09 March 2010, 06:38:12 PM #4 Last Edit: 09 March 2010, 06:44:23 PM by Leon
We've recently had a request from a customer about the Gran Chaco War which was down that way as well.  It may have piqued Dave's interest slightly!

EDIT:  I've just noticed that it was Huascar who requested it!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

huascar

Leon

Pacific war figures were very impressive (help by some very impresive painting) - so good that they pushed me over the edge into 10mm! I usually don't play anything other than 20th Century, but it was a game with a lot of character and I had a lot of fun. I hope the range does well.

Peter W 
Peter W