Deadline approaches!

Started by Leon, 25 February 2011, 01:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

This is the your last weekend folks!  All entries must be in by midnight on Monday!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Arsenus

Damn! I am just finishing my giant owls and my mage...

Just at time...^^
The shadow of a man can never stand up and walk on its own.

https://arsenus.blogspot.fr/

Maenoferren

Eeek, argggggh and more unprintable quotes, never got any painting done last night :(
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

count_zero99uk

Ah cool, midnight monday, may have them finished :)

Arsenus

YES!! Finished! Just at time! ^^

I have finished my self-hostage operation too! ^^
The shadow of a man can never stand up and walk on its own.

https://arsenus.blogspot.fr/

Maenoferren

Yey finished and photos taken this morning. Don't know what they are like as the battery died on the final shot.

Blaker

Howdy Yall,

How do I upload a picture to the Vehicles Catagory?

Any help would be very cool  8)

Maenoferren

Hi Blaker, use photbucket is the easiest way, you can use the image straight from your computer, but to be honest I dont know how :-[ :-[ :-[

Maenoferren

just found this with a search:
If they're a small enough file size, you can click 'Additional Options' when you're typing your message, and upload the file from your computer.  Alternatively, upload them to an online picture site, like Flickr, Photobucket, etc. and then link them from there.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

What is the file size ?

ianS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

It's 128kb per pic, 2 pics per post.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!