Name this range!

Started by Leon, 21 February 2011, 06:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenton

Quote from: fsn on 05 August 2013, 07:23:30 AM
Somewhere in the back of my mind is the niggling doubt that these beasties are going to be named "Centaurions".

I've always liked  imaginary beasts
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Dunnadd

I definitely bought some of the goblin wolf centaurs for a chaos army (since my version of chaos is half way between Moorcock's in Elric and Games Workshop so can include all kinds of things), though they're still not based or painted

Annatar

Any update on these poor marsh-dwellers?
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!

Leon

They keep getting bumped from the moulding queue as we're doing other things.  We should be doing a master mould in January, so I'll try and fit them into there.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Last Hussar

I name this range 'Percival'
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

fateeore

Might I suggest O-Beasts...

Tristram

Did this range ever make it to production? because I would dearly love to snatch up some 10mm Fomorians!

Ithoriel

Quote from: Tristram on 29 November 2016, 11:20:41 AM
Did this range ever make it to production? because I would dearly love to snatch up some 10mm Fomorians!

Alas, the answers are "no" and "me too!"
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

The figures all got master moulded, but I think at this point we'd look to do them in a 'Warband' style so they'd need to go off to Phil for conversion work and then we'd need to do some army lists for them.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

So....Not tomorrow then.  ;)  ;D

Cheers - Phil

Last Hussar

Does 'Not tomorrow' mean 'Today'?
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Leman

The army of Fat Pointy-faced Blokes.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

John Cook

Their appearance reminds me of the Phants but I might be the only one on the forum who remembers Dan Dare.

FierceKitty

Oh, no, you aren't. And the Trigan empire too.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

I can certainly remember Dan Dare.....What was his sidekick's name ?......Digby ?

Cheers - Phil