Pendraken Auxiliaries!

Started by Leon, 19 February 2011, 05:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 07 October 2011, 08:04:35 PM
Is that Igor then?

Nah, that's the chap who was running the Gettysburg game.  Igor was there on the first day, but not the second.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

And the addition of Erik at Skelp!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Leon

And a couple more recruits into the Pendraken Auxiliaries from Warfare!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Lawks, the second one is an awful shot of me!

Ho Hum!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

nikharwood

Quote from: mad lemmey on 23 November 2011, 10:09:00 AM
Lawks, the second one is an awful shot of me!

Ho Hum!

Not to worry mate - you look like you're living up to your moniker  ;) :P ;D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

The Roman helmet has now been retired, but will be making one final appearance at the Pendraken Birthday Bash...  ;)

51 Auxiliaries in total donned the helmet over 2012, and we will be replacing it with a new one very soon, so keep an eye out for that! 

8)

Hertsblue

So long as it's not a tarleton!  :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quite agree, a nice Russian TANK HELMET perrhappes..... :d

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

OldenBUA

Quote from: ianrs54 on 29 May 2012, 12:46:42 PM
IanS

Or an Aztec feathered headdress, ofcourse.
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

CITES would prevent the Aztec headdress - feathers from rare birds. Also - HEALTH AND SAFETY - allergies.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Hertsblue

Quote from: ianrs54 on 29 May 2012, 12:46:42 PM

IanS

Or even the Russian winter fur hat, or the Soviet peaked cap with the absurdly high front, both easily obtainable.  :-bd
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

mollinary

No, we NEED a Samurai helmet!    None of this Eurocentric nonsense

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Leon

And Dave has chosen...

He's obsessed with spiky objects...

:-\