Pendraken Auxiliaries!

Started by Leon, 19 February 2011, 05:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arsenus

04 March 2011, 09:33:25 PM #15 Last Edit: 04 March 2011, 09:35:10 PM by arsenus
^^
The shadow of a man can never stand up and walk on its own.

https://arsenus.blogspot.fr/

Leon

Here's the additions from Salute!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nosher

Who let the last two into the show????? :o

I know its been a number of years since I last managed to attend a show but when did wargamers get that pretty?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Hertsblue

Miniature Wargames is looking up :-*
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leon

Here's the willing volunteers from the Falkirk show!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Derek H

Quote from: Leon on 08 May 2011, 07:01:14 PM
Here's the willing volunteers from the Falkirk show!

Jim Louttit

Derek Hodge (me)

Sandy Gillespie

Alll from the South East Scotland Wargames Club

GordonY

Oooo - err, how come me and Mexican Dave didnt get to try the hat on?

Leon

Quote from: GordonY on 08 May 2011, 10:17:04 PM
Oooo - err, how come me and Mexican Dave didnt get to try the hat on?

Not sure, it was sat right next to the till! 

We'll have to get you at the Glasgow show if you're there...  :D

Leon

New pics from Triples:   :D

Leon

And just the one from Glasgow:

;)

Leon

It's been a while, but we had another volunteer at Border Reiver:

:D

Leon

Hertsblue

Quote from: Maenoferren on 02 March 2011, 11:48:03 PM

my other hat  :D

Just don't look down quickly, you'll impale yourself on the spikes.  :o
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leon

And the 3 recruits from the Derby show, as the Baccus team donned the helmet!

nikharwood

Quote from: Leon on 05 October 2011, 05:08:05 PM
And the 3 recruits from the Derby show, as the Baccus team donned the helmet!

Is that Igor then?