Show: Carronade, Falkirk

Started by Leon, 14 February 2011, 12:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

We'll be off over the border on Saturday 7th May, for the first Scottish show of the year, Carronade in Falkirk.  If you'd like anything bringing along to this one, please let us know before Saturday 31st April.

For more info: http://www.falkirkwargamesclub.org.uk/index.html
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

cameronian

Leon, could you bring 4 of your covered 18th/19th c wagons to Falkirk for me (no horses thanks, got plenty). Also if the new, dismounted 1866 Austrian Hussars are ready, bring a few packs of them too please  :-*
Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

Leon

Quote from: cameronian on 23 April 2011, 02:38:36 PM
Leon, could you bring 4 of your covered 18th/19th c wagons to Falkirk for me (no horses thanks, got plenty). Also if the new, dismounted 1866 Austrian Hussars are ready, bring a few packs of them too please  :-*

The ones in the SYW range?  No bother, I'll bring those up.

No hope on the Hussars, they wouldn't be arriving from the designer until the end of May at the earliest!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

cameronian

I kind of gathered that, hence the ironic kiss! You did realise it was ironic didn't you!!!
Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

Leon

Quote from: cameronian on 23 April 2011, 07:49:45 PM
You did realise it was ironic didn't you!!!

I just thought you were being really friendly...  :o :P

Leon

Pre-orders in by Sunday the 1st May please!

8)

GordonY

me and my buddy Mexican Dave will be swinging by to say hello at least, bloody taxman has taken a huge bite out of my wargaming budget for this month so I wont be preordering anything.  :( I'll be relying on the power of "...... OH Shiney!!!!" to dictate what I'll be buying on the day.

Gordon

Leon

Quote from: GordonY on 27 April 2011, 09:44:57 AM
me and my buddy Mexican Dave will be swinging by to say hello at least, bloody taxman has taken a huge bite out of my wargaming budget for this month so I wont be preordering anything.  :( I'll be relying on the power of "...... OH Shiney!!!!" to dictate what I'll be buying on the day.

Gordon

No worries, I'll make sure to give everything a little polish before you get there...   :D

alnewhaven

Leon

Just put a order in and meant to flag it for collection but didnt.

Order ID: 2505  Can I collect it at Falkik

ta

Alastair
"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death I Shall Fear No Evil For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."
-(Sign over the entrance to the SR-71 operating location Kadena, Japan).

Leon

Quote from: alnewhaven on 29 April 2011, 06:30:45 AM
Just put a order in and meant to flag it for collection but didnt.

Order ID: 2505  Can I collect it at Falkik

No bother, I've marked that one up now.  You'll have a 50p credit for the postage!

SV52

Could you have some of these from the 28mm Elizabethan Foot range on hand for a look-see?

RE23 Irish piper
RE33 Kern with bow

Cheers

"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Leon

Quote from: SV52 on 30 April 2011, 09:24:04 AM
Could you have some of these from the 28mm Elizabethan Foot range on hand for a look-see?

RE23 Irish piper
RE33 Kern with bow

I think we've already got some of those on the racks, but I'll make sure.

cameronian

Quote from: cameronian on 23 April 2011, 02:38:36 PM
Leon, could you bring 4 of your covered 18th/19th c wagons to Falkirk for me

Leon could you add to that
2 x FIWI
2 x FIW2
2 x FPW4
1 x FPW16b
1 x FPW18
1 x FPW37
1 x FPW22
2 x FPW17
1 x FPW14a
1 x FPW13a
1 x FPW13d

Sorry, a bit late but v busy.

Leon

Bugger!  I didn't see this!

I should be able to get it done before we pack the van.