Show: Salute, London

Started by Leon, 14 February 2011, 12:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

Last call for show orders!  Any received after today won't be guaranteed to be waiting for you next Saturday!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dazza

The M1 is to remain closed for several more hours as thousands of people head to London for one of the biggest weekends in the sporting calendar.

The motorway has been shut both ways between junctions one and four, between Brent Cross and Elstree, Hertfordshire, since Friday after a scrapyard fire.

The capital is hosting two FA Cup semi-finals, Pendraken  (@ Salute) and the London Marathon.

The Highways Agency said it was hoping to open at least one northbound lane by the time the match finishes at Wembley.

Southbound will remain closed until they know it is safe.

Motorists are advised to avoid the M1 and continue to use alternative routes and a clearly signed diversion which can be found on the Highways Agency website.

Drivers who planned to use the M1 were rerouted onto the M6, where traffic is building up, and the M40.

Dazza
Dazza's 10mm Miniature Armies : http://www.ukstrike.co.uk
" AWI, Colonial, WW2 & Vietnam"

AWI Photos : https://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,560.0.html

Never argue with an idiot; He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

Leon

We heard about the scrapyard on the way down Friday morning, but luckily we turned onto the M25 before we hit that.  Dave said the journey in on Saturday morning from Hemel was fine, and we got out OK as well, straight onto the M11 and away.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

goat major

Hope the show went well for you. It was good to get to meet you at last Leon. Now i am having to think about how to slot that LofA sampler into my painting schedule ...... just knowing that it will lead to more and more and.....
My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

Leon

Quote from: goat major on 18 April 2011, 02:56:37 PM
Hope the show went well for you. It was good to get to meet you at last Leon. Now i am having to think about how to slot that LofA sampler into my painting schedule ...... just knowing that it will lead to more and more and.....

Good to meet you too!  We went through quite a few of the LofA samples, so I'm hoping for a lot of interest when the first batch is released in May.

Also, I'll have the Show Report and pics up tonight when I get in from work.

Steve J

Looking forward to the report and pics.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Apologies for the delay on the Show Report, turns out I took a few more pics than I thought, and it took 2 hours to upload them last night!  Report will be done tonight while watching United stuff the Geordies...   :P

Dazza

19 April 2011, 09:43:28 PM #23 Last Edit: 19 April 2011, 09:45:26 PM by Dazza
Quote from: Leon on 19 April 2011, 02:34:25 PM
Report will be done tonight while watching United stuff the Geordies...   :P

Newcastle 0-0 Man United   hardly being stuffed,  at least ManUre didnt win :)

Hope you get the report done before you see the boro' scoreline , or we may not see a report this week :)

Dazza
Dazza's 10mm Miniature Armies : http://www.ukstrike.co.uk
" AWI, Colonial, WW2 & Vietnam"

AWI Photos : https://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,560.0.html

Never argue with an idiot; He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

Steve J

Hoping the report will get posted tonight as I'm still at work, having been here since 7.00am :( :o.

Leon

Quote from: Dazza on 19 April 2011, 09:43:28 PM
Newcastle 0-0 Man United   hardly being stuffed,  at least ManUre didnt win :)

Hope you get the report done before you see the boro' scoreline , or we may not see a report this week :)

Rather disappointing on both fronts!

Quote from: Steve J on 19 April 2011, 09:48:57 PM
Hoping the report will get posted tonight as I'm still at work, having been here since 7.00am :( :o.

Just doing it now!  Be up soon!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Report up now!  It takes longer than you think to add 80 images...   :-[