The end of the world is nigh

Started by Nosher, 07 February 2011, 10:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

For fecks sake - what is the world coming to?

http://theminiaturespage.com/news/732224/

How crap is this?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Seems a bit odd, not something I'd have thought of doing.  There was a Subbuteo style WW1 game at Salute last year though:

How long before the soccer vs football argument really gets going on TMP?!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

exilesjjb

first problem I can see is they have two balls on that pitch, :-\
Peace
James Brewerton (Exiles Painting)

capthugeca

Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Nosher

That pic of the game at Salute is even worse. Subbuteo should not be defiled in such a way :'(

My collection of every Leeds Utd Team subbuteo brought out (including 'flats' and hand painted teams I have painted) have all just turned in their wee boxes! :o
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

snafu

I ahte to be picky, but I think the ball is way over scale for the figs. get a grip  :D
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

It's only bloody Football, and isa that tank the assitant ref, in which case does it know the offside rule ?
IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

snafu

I see the germans are playing 4:4:4 again !!!  :o
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!