Dazza

well how do you feel after todays game  :d

I was watching the game and on 71 minutes - noticed Lampard was playing -  :-\

Terry on his knees again - and not a WAG in sight -  ;D

Dazza
Dazza's 10mm Miniature Armies : http://www.ukstrike.co.uk
" AWI, Colonial, WW2 & Vietnam"

AWI Photos : https://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,560.0.html

Never argue with an idiot; He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

Steve J

What about Arsenal? 4-0 up against Newcastle and end up drawing 4-4 :o :'( =) >:(.

nikharwood

08 February 2011, 11:11:19 PM #2 Last Edit: 08 February 2011, 11:23:23 PM by nikharwood
Quote from: Dazza on 06 February 2011, 06:49:17 PM
well how do you feel after todays game  :d

I was watching the game and on 71 minutes - noticed Lampard was playing -  :-\

Terry on his knees again - and not a WAG in sight -  ;D

My apologies Dazza - work's been manic & I've not got round to replying to my various online insults / baiting etc  ;) :P ;D

How do I feel? Pretty much the same as when it became apparent that we wanted [again] to buy him...Questioning? Wondering where / how we would play? Would we lose our width & pace in the flank attacks [um, yes...]? Do we need someone who, for the past year, couldn't score in the proverbial brothel?

Not decided...I hope I'm proved wrong - but I've always thought that this season was going to be 'interesting' for us - oldest average aged squad etc etc - early injuries, great starting run & dip off in form...dunno. Just as long as we come above Spurs, life will be coolio.

Anything else is a bonus at this stage.

[reverse psychology? moi?  ;)]

Mind you, Lamps as England skipper is a good thing - keep it away from those Mancs & Scousers  :P

Oh - and you'll never get me agreeing to anything other than this statement:

JT = Legend.

You're just jealous that you've not got anyone even approaching his stature on the pitch  :)

alnewhaven

Quote from: Steve J on 06 February 2011, 08:55:09 PM
What about Arsenal? 4-0 up against Newcastle and end up drawing 4-4 :o :'( =) >:(.

I feel your pain ...my team Hibs, have a habit of doing this ....6-2 against Motherwell last season ended up 6-6   :'(

Previously have gone from 4-0 against Dundee ( IIRC ) and also Hearts ( that one really hurt!!) to end up 4-4.  The Hearts one, they literally scored two during injury time
"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death I Shall Fear No Evil For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."
-(Sign over the entrance to the SR-71 operating location Kadena, Japan).