SYW French, British, Austrians

Started by clibinarium, 20 March 2010, 12:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clibinarium

Just a few pics of some SYW units. Sold these a while ago, and it wasn't easy to part with them after putting effort into those flags  :(
Or indeed putting "GR" on those mitres!

Leon

Those are excellent!  Some of the pics people have posted recently make me forget that they're only 10mm tall!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Gunhit

All I can say is "superb", but that is to be expected from the master  8)

Adrian

nikharwood

Too bloody right... 8)

Very nice C, very nice indeed  ;D

sebastosfig

Captain Verbeek

well done indeed.  The flags are brilliant. :o
Non Cadmus

clibinarium

Gunhit

WoW  ;D

Really like the effects of that Brushtex stuff.

Nicofig

Great !!! I like that !!! :P

Leon

Quality work again Clib!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Absolutely - 'tis a thing of beauty  8)

goat major

wow beautiful. I really like the look of 7YW and your army looks great en masse. The flags are really nice do you paint them yourself ?
My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

jchaos79

The paint have a lot of strenght! great job

Captain Verbeek

Non Cadmus

clibinarium

Quote from: goat major on 24 March 2010, 11:24:54 AM
wow beautiful. I really like the look of 7YW and your army looks great en masse. The flags are really nice do you paint them yourself ?

They are hand painted. The Prussian figures at the time had cast on flags that had to be hand painted. To keep them consistent I decided to use paper for the Austrian flags and paint them in the same style. I wouldn't do it again though; it was painstaking work. I'm only interested in high quality printed flags these days.