Traitor in our midst

Started by Lord Kermit of Birkenhead, 17 October 2021, 11:51:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

It has come to my attention that someone not unrelated to Pendraken is woerking in Giantism, 28cm figures  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Steve J

28cm or 28mm, because the former is huge!?

Tis well known I is a terrible typist - 28mm

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fred.

I thought you meant Action Man sized figures when you said 28cm
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Techno II

What ? :o

I presume that means me.

If you're daring to have a go at me for doing/converting 28m figures (for someone who actually works for Sir..but has his own separate 'firm'......FYI...Leon knows full well I'm doing these.....in fact he passed the 'other firm' on to me....'cos Leon's a really nice chap)

I can't believe it's taken SO long for anyone to suss this out.......I've been doing this for well over three years.

No adverts for the other firm :D

Cheers - Phil :P

Spartan

Quote from: Techno II on 17 October 2021, 03:20:20 PM
What ? :o
I presume that means me.

No Phil you are flattering yer sen, taint youse ! :-* :-*

Steve J

I think he's referring to Dave's 28mm Schleswig-Holstein War figures.

Techno II

He certainly is.....

At the mo'....I'm SO close to throwing a new frigging phone, at the wall  >:( >:( >:( >:(..... (that Von made the biggest mistake in buying yesterday...or was it two days ago).....I just want to set it up so we can simply make calls to the AA...or home....that's all I'm interested in.
I can't even get it to go back to 'factory reset'.....The instructions are worse than trying to get to a BT call centre 5 years ago.

P

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: Lord Kermit of Birkenhead on 17 October 2021, 11:51:26 AM
It has come to my attention that someone not unrelated to Pendraken is woerking in Giantism, 28cm figures  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

28cm; I remember it well

Orcs

17 October 2021, 05:42:29 PM #12 Last Edit: 17 October 2021, 05:47:21 PM by Orcs
As far as I am aware Techno is a Freelance figure designer, meaning he is free to make little men, animals, fantasy figures, for anyone , or  even 28cm sculpts of Anne Hathaway for Nobby.

I also know that he very ethical in what he does, being fully transparent to all clients.  Making sure that work he does for one client does not have a negative impact on another.

I know as when I asked him to do some stuff for me he cleared it with another firm that he does similar stuff for in the same scale.

And anyway Leon has his range of 28mm figures.

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Orcs

Quote from: Techno II on 17 October 2021, 03:49:41 PM
He certainly is.....

At the mo'....I'm SO close to throwing a new frigging phone, at the wall  >:( >:( >:( >:(..... (that Von made the biggest mistake in buying yesterday...or was it two days ago).....I just want to set it up so we can simply make calls to the AA...or home....that's all I'm interested in.
I can't even get it to go back to 'factory reset'.....The instructions are worse than trying to get to a BT call centre 5 years ago.

P

I know the feeling Our phone is stil not properly programmed 2 years later as we cant be Ar*ed with the frigging about.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Ben Waterhouse

Quote from: Orcs on 17 October 2021, 05:48:35 PM
I know the feeling Our phone is stil not properly programmed 2 years later as we cant be Ar*ed with the frigging about.

I've gone back to my ancient calls, text and very poor photos only phone...
Arma Pacis Fulcra