I Sneaked In While Leon Was Out...

Started by Jemima Fawr, 16 October 2021, 07:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jemima Fawr

I would never normally agree to be a member of any group that would lower its standards sufficiently to admit me as a member, but I managed to sneak in while Leon wasn't looking...  :D

Ithoriel

Quote from: Jemima Fawr on 16 October 2021, 07:58:02 PM
I would never normally agree to be a member of any group that would lower its standards sufficiently to admit me as a member, but I managed to sneak in while Leon wasn't looking...  :D

Welcome to the Groucho Club :)

I assure you that lowering standards here would be a feat :D :D :D
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Orcs

Quote from: Ithoriel on 16 October 2021, 08:18:47 PM

Quite correct Sir!  Although this forum does not lower itself to the petty back biting and rudeness of some forums I will not mention

Welcome Jemima .  the only other Jemima I know was the rag doll on Play School.  How are Big ted and Little Ted? :)
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Westmarcher

Quote from: Jemima Fawr on 16 October 2021, 07:58:02 PM
.... but I managed to sneak in while Leon wasn't looking...  :D
Possibly because Middlesbrough won today and he's out celebrating.  :P

Welcome, Mark. Love your ACW stuff on your blog - which reminds me - must visit it soon to catch up on what you've been doing lately.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Steve J

Ben Waterhouse

Arma Pacis Fulcra

Jemima Fawr

Quote from: Orcs on 16 October 2021, 08:59:16 PM
How are Big ted and Little Ted? :)
They're making big money on 'Bear' websites nowadays, thanks for asking.  Best not to Google...

Jemima Fawr

Quote from: Ithoriel on 16 October 2021, 08:18:47 PM
Welcome to the Groucho Club :)

:D

Jemima Fawr

Quote from: Westmarcher on 16 October 2021, 09:00:05 PM
Possibly because Middlesbrough won today and he's out celebrating.  :P

Welcome, Mark. Love your ACW stuff on your blog - which reminds me - must visit it soon to catch up on what you've been doing lately.
Ta!  8) It's all flippin' ACW at the mo...

Orcs

Quote from: Jemima Fawr on 16 October 2021, 11:56:47 PM
They're making big money on 'Bear' websites nowadays, thanks for asking.  Best not to Google...

Probably also staring Hamble ,  ;D
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

FierceKitty

Ah pree-syume the respected gennleman is referrin' to the War of Northern Aggression?

Welcome aboard.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno II

T13A

Hi Mark

About b****y time if you ask me, where have you been all this time? It's not as if you have been doing much else......

Cheers Paul
T13A Out!