Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
20 September 2021, 08:26:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We've added the first wave of Fantasy Monsters!!
330373 Posts in 18861 Topics by 2328 Members
Latest Member: fwav8or
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken News & Info!
| |-+  General Pendraken
| | |-+  Pics of Ancients for Helion?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pics of Ancients for Helion?  (Read 411 times)
Leon
Viscount

« on: 09 September 2021, 08:04:05 PM »

We've been contacted by Charles Singleton from Helion books regarding a new set of Ancients rules that they're putting together, by the same author as In Deo Veritas.  They're looking for some nice pictures of our 10mm Ancients ranges and, with us only having a couple ourselves, Chas has asked if anyone on the Forum might have some that they could use in the book?

On-table or 'action' shots would be preferred I think.

If you've got any and are happy for them to be used, let me know here or by email and we can have a chat.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!
Steve J
General

« Reply #1 on: 09 September 2021, 09:36:24 PM »

What do they class as Ancients out of interest? I have late Roman and Anglo-Saxon, but imagine that they would be too late time wise.

http://wwiiwargaming.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - 2 x Winner!
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #2 on: 10 September 2021, 12:04:03 AM »

What do they class as Ancients out of interest? I have late Roman and Anglo-Saxon, but imagine that they would be too late time wise.

The book is called 'The Three Ages of Rome' I believe so Late Romans could still work I think?

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!
FierceKitty
Field Marshal

The dog is a peasant. The cat is a gentleman.

« Reply #3 on: 10 September 2021, 02:41:40 AM »

I've posted quite a few panoramic battle pix involving republican and imperial Romans, and Byzantines too. If any are useful to anyone, I'm more than happy to consent to their use.

I have not the pleasure of understanding you. Of what are you talking?
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #4 on: 10 September 2021, 11:50:44 AM »

Quick bit of info from Chas:

"The rule set is provisionally called 'The Three Ages of Rome', so basically, Punic and Macedonian Wars, Parthians, classic Legionaries, German tribes, Celts, Huns, Late Romans, etc."

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: