Pics of Ancients for Helion?

Started by Leon, 09 September 2021, 08:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We've been contacted by Charles Singleton from Helion books regarding a new set of Ancients rules that they're putting together, by the same author as In Deo Veritas.  They're looking for some nice pictures of our 10mm Ancients ranges and, with us only having a couple ourselves, Chas has asked if anyone on the Forum might have some that they could use in the book?

On-table or 'action' shots would be preferred I think.

If you've got any and are happy for them to be used, let me know here or by email and we can have a chat.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

What do they class as Ancients out of interest? I have late Roman and Anglo-Saxon, but imagine that they would be too late time wise.

Leon

Quote from: Steve J on 09 September 2021, 09:36:24 PM
What do they class as Ancients out of interest? I have late Roman and Anglo-Saxon, but imagine that they would be too late time wise.

The book is called 'The Three Ages of Rome' I believe so Late Romans could still work I think?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

I've posted quite a few panoramic battle pix involving republican and imperial Romans, and Byzantines too. If any are useful to anyone, I'm more than happy to consent to their use.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leon

Quick bit of info from Chas:

"The rule set is provisionally called 'The Three Ages of Rome', so basically, Punic and Macedonian Wars, Parthians, classic Legionaries, German tribes, Celts, Huns, Late Romans, etc."