Militia Miniatures Survivalists

Started by pbeccas, 07 September 2021, 11:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pbeccas

Just got my order through for the Militia Miniatures Survivalists unit.  Man, these are such nice figures.  I just had to come on here and say that.  I have had some fun trying to identify all 5he different types of weapons they are carrying.  I hope the range expands one day.  I've been looking for some decentcurrent day first responder American cops but the pickings are poor.

Leon

Quote from: pbeccas on 07 September 2021, 11:45:16 PM
Just got my order through for the Militia Miniatures Survivalists unit.  Man, these are such nice figures.  I just had to come on here and say that.  I have had some fun trying to identify all 5he different types of weapons they are carrying.  I hope the range expands one day.  I've been looking for some decentcurrent day first responder American cops but the pickings are poor.

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like them!  I had a load of plans for more figures but our sculptor was snapped up by GW and put on an exclusive contract, so we couldn't get any more from him sadly.  I've got some stuff I need to get sorted first and then we can find a new sculptor to start work on more Militia ranges. 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

pbeccas

It's a great range. I can see myself picking up some more in the near future.