Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
24 October 2021, 12:32:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The revamped Feudal Japanese have been released!
332234 Posts in 18940 Topics by 2335 Members
Latest Member: blackseafleet
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Minibits Topics
| |-+  General Minibits (Moderator: Leon)
| | |-+  Militia Miniatures Survivalists
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Militia Miniatures Survivalists  (Read 1712 times)
pbeccas
Second Lieutenant

« on: 07 September 2021, 11:45:16 PM »

Just got my order through for the Militia Miniatures Survivalists unit.  Man, these are such nice figures.  I just had to come on here and say that.  I have had some fun trying to identify all 5he different types of weapons they are carrying.  I hope the range expands one day.  Iíve been looking for some decentcurrent day first responder American cops but the pickings are poor.
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #1 on: 07 September 2021, 11:47:54 PM »

Just got my order through for the Militia Miniatures Survivalists unit.  Man, these are such nice figures.  I just had to come on here and say that.  I have had some fun trying to identify all 5he different types of weapons they are carrying.  I hope the range expands one day.  Iíve been looking for some decentcurrent day first responder American cops but the pickings are poor.

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like them!  I had a load of plans for more figures but our sculptor was snapped up by GW and put on an exclusive contract, so we couldn't get any more from him sadly.  I've got some stuff I need to get sorted first and then we can find a new sculptor to start work on more Militia ranges. 

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!
pbeccas
Second Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: 08 September 2021, 03:52:53 AM »

Itís a great range. I can see myself picking up some more in the near future.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: