Okay, so what have I missed!

Started by O Dinas Powys, 07 September 2021, 11:34:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

O Dinas Powys

Um, so I appear to have lost 11 months or so somewhere - probably down the back of the sofa...  :-[

Early last October I thought, "Ah, I have a new assistant at work; the children are back at school; I'll have more time to spend on the Pendraken forum now...  8->" ... then BOOM!!!  X_X

So, apart from Lemmy changing his name; the great Pendraken move; and Leman returning to the forum, what have I missed?!  :-SS
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

jimduncanuk

Ehm ...

Some shows are starting up with a few restrictions.
My Ego forbids a signature.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Hello mate
Mine boils down to 2 new jobs and 4000+ figures painted this year so far!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

O Dinas Powys

07 September 2021, 01:05:51 PM #3 Last Edit: 07 September 2021, 01:07:22 PM by O Dinas Powys
Quote from: Lord Speedy of Leighton on 07 September 2021, 01:00:05 PM
Hello mate
Mine boils down to 2 new jobs and 4000+ figures painted this year so far!

Quiet then  :-\

;)

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: jimduncanuk on 07 September 2021, 12:44:33 PM
Ehm ...

Some shows are starting up with a few restrictions.

Spotted that, it's kind of how I fell back onto the forum!  :D

Looking forward to Warfare  8) :-SS

Orcs

Well :-

FSN is still more than a little Eccentric.  He has had fewer coats to chew of late, due to social distancing.

Techno keeps on having "Secret projects" - Most of which end up lightening the wallets of forum members

Leon now has his own Realm to dominate. He has a window in his Dark tower to survey all he rules ( and check the casting dwarves are working hard)

Milady has her own realm , although the Dark Lord has yet to finish the garden. :)

Rumour says that Dave furloughed himself to allow him more time to drink coffee.

There have been some silly name changes, as you have observed.

FK has lost every battle to Lee in 2021 :) (sorry I think its actually FK 2 . Lee 35) . 

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

DecemDave

some pretty pics of new figures and member's new armies and countless constructive  discussions on:
the correct use of English, dead Badgers and wild life in general, the role of fantasy figures, Covid, the use of corks 
and even the very occasional thread on military matters relevant to 10mm gamers.

FierceKitty

Quote from: Orcs on 07 September 2021, 01:49:23 PM
Well :-

FSN is still more than a little Eccentric.  He has had fewer coats to chew of late, due to social distancing.

Techno keeps on having "Secret projects" - Most of which end up lightening the wallets of forum members

Leon now has his own Realm to dominate. He has a window in his Dark tower to survey all he rules ( and check the casting dwarves are working hard)

Milady has her own realm , although the Dark Lord has yet to finish the garden. :)

Rumour says that Dave furloughed himself to allow him more time to drink coffee.

There have been some silly name changes, as you have observed.

FK has lost every battle to Lee in 2021 :) (sorry I think its actually FK 2 . Lee 35) . 

I won my birthday battle today!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Orcs

07 September 2021, 03:48:13 PM #8 Last Edit: 07 September 2021, 05:19:38 PM by Orcs
Quote from: FierceKitty on 07 September 2021, 02:59:23 PM
I won my birthday battle today!

I don't know which is more worthy of congratulation's, Your birthday , or your win.

HMMMM! Perhaps Lee let you win as it was your birthday ?

But congratulations on both.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 07 September 2021, 11:34:08 AM
...what have I missed?!  :-SS

Nothing much, we were just killing time 'til you got back...!  :D ;)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno II

There's a lot more dust on some of the masters on my desk.

Cheers - Phil. :)

nikharwood

I may, or may not (more likely), have come back as well... #FFS

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

O Dinas Powys

Crivvens, another year+ has passed!  :'(

I've mostly been playing 5E D&D online since lockdown started - just got into a fight with Tiamat!

Bought some stuff at Colours and - because I was ill - did some painting as part of my convalesce  :o