More WWII German Vehicles painted!

Started by Leon, 06 September 2021, 11:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We've got more excellent paintwork from JAD Designs to show you, with another batch of our WWII German vehicles all painted up for the website photos!

There's only a handful of codes left to be done in this range now so we'll hopefully be able to get those done before the end of the year and then we can ask Jason to move on to some of our other ranges.

Next up on the photo desk is our WWI British range!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno II

fred.

They look good - and a reminder of a few soft skins I ought to add to my German forces
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

sean66

Quote from: fred. on 07 September 2021, 07:39:27 AM
They look good - and a reminder of a few soft skins I ought to add to my German forces

Late War German soft skins were mostly Horses.
Regards
Sean

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner