Partizan, Newark - Sunday 10th Oct

Started by Leon, 06 September 2021, 03:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

After over 10 years on the waiting list, we can finally announce that we're attending Partizan!  This show is taking place on Sunday 10th October at Newark Showground, so we hope to see you there!

You can place your pre-orders through our website by selecting the 'Collect at Show' delivery option and then entering the event you would like to collect from in the comments box on the following page.  Payment can be made in advance by card/PayPal or you can choose to pay on the day.  Please make sure to place your pre-orders at least 7 days in advance of the event.

More info on Partizan can be found here: https://www.partizan.org.uk/
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Excellent! All being well I'll be there helping out running a 'Shadow of the Eagles' game by the Partizan Press stand. Time to think about what to order...

Leon

Quote from: Steve J on 06 September 2021, 03:57:00 PM
Excellent! All being well I'll be there helping out running a 'Shadow of the Eagles' game by the Partizan Press stand. Time to think about what to order...

Great news, it'll be good to see you and have a catch up.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

The hall plan is up and the number of traders has grown since I last checked. Luckily (or not as the case maybe) our table (DG20) is on the outside of the rows opposite the Caliver books stand, but it does look a bit crowded... Hope to see some of you there.

https://www.partizan.org.uk/