And finally, just for Last Hussar!

Started by Leon, 29 January 2011, 04:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Shedman

When are you going to be flogging them?

mollinary

Nice!    I think this is going to be another of those packs that I "need".  Now what about all those other markers we all "need"?  ie wrecked cannons, wrecked limbers, etc.  Anyone any other ideas?   I know you have piles of balls (of the cannon variety) in the ECW range.   Any chance these might be released in packs on their own? They would be a good way of noting limited artillery ammunition.

Cheers

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 29 January 2011, 10:55:15 AM
Nice!    I think this is going to be another of those packs that I "need".  Now what about all those other markers we all "need"?  ie wrecked cannons, wrecked limbers, etc.  Anyone any other ideas?   I know you have piles of balls (of the cannon variety) in the ECW range.   Any chance these might be released in packs on their own? They would be a good way of noting limited artillery ammunition.

I'm not sure we'd put the piles of cannon balls into packs, but we can always supply just those pieces if you need them, that's no problem.

Wrecked cannons and limbers are possibly something that someone could knock up and send to us?  If they're good enough, we'll mould them up and add them to the catalogue.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Quote from: Shedman on 29 January 2011, 09:55:35 AM
When are you going to be flogging them?

Very good  =O

Makes me think of this [great] song:

Last Hussar

<<Does Happy Dance>>

That looks really good. 

I'm going to need 12 immediately for the WSS Regiments I already have, then must remember to buy 3 per regiment I buy in future, plus some for the ACW I already have.

When and which range?

For wrecked limbers/Guns I'm just going to cut up a couple of cannons etc.  I should be able to get 6 damage markers from a 2 gun pack.
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Leon

Quote from: Last Hussar on 03 February 2011, 09:01:25 PM
When and which range?

Not sure yet, they'll fit across such a wide period I don't really know where to put them.

Last Hussar

See - we told you you need a 'generic' catagory! :P

GNU PTerry

Last Hussar

GNU PTerry

Leon

Quote from: Last Hussar on 03 February 2011, 11:14:18 PM
See - we told you you need a 'generic' catagory! :P

I am working on that, I promise!  I've got a big list, which needs comparing to another list, to create THE list!  (The horses will still need adding to a range somewhere though...)

And then I'll make the section on the website.   :D

Last Hussar

Can you not add it to lots of ranges?

GNU PTerry

Leon

Quote from: Last Hussar on 04 February 2011, 11:44:10 PM
Can you not add it to lots of ranges?

Through the website I can, but it'll need a 'home' in the catalogue.  I wouldn't want to add it to every single range it could be used for either, as it'd be popping up everywhere!

Dazza

Quote from: Leon on 05 February 2011, 03:08:47 AM
Through the website I can, but it'll need a 'home' in the catalogue.  I wouldn't want to add it to every single range it could be used for either, as it'd be popping up everywhere!

on the Index just put it in a "Generic Range Items " title list

:)

Dazza
Dazza's 10mm Miniature Armies : http://www.ukstrike.co.uk
" AWI, Colonial, WW2 & Vietnam"

AWI Photos : https://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,560.0.html

Never argue with an idiot; He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

Leon

Quote from: Dazza on 05 February 2011, 01:01:05 PM
on the Index just put it in a "Generic Range Items " title list

But where would it live in the catalogue?  The ranges are ordered chronologically.

Dazza

Quote from: Leon on 05 February 2011, 08:28:10 PM
But where would it live in the catalogue?  The ranges are ordered chronologically.
before the 28mm :)

Dazza
Dazza's 10mm Miniature Armies : http://www.ukstrike.co.uk
" AWI, Colonial, WW2 & Vietnam"

AWI Photos : https://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,560.0.html

Never argue with an idiot; He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.