Wild West Trains

Started by parkerm17, 14 August 2021, 10:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

parkerm17

I am not tempted , but I have raised the question of trains many times and note that Bacchus (pass me a microscope please) have added a train set to their Wild West range.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

All the main 6mm manufacturers do trains. I suspect that Pony Wars will need one.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

OldenBUA

The del Prado N-scale static 'Locomotives of the World' series have been mentioned numerous times. There is a 'The General' loco that would be just right for Wild West. Rolling stock might be more difficult, or maybe the Boer war ones would be OK?
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Leman

A 10mm gamer saying pass me a microscope about 6mm. Behave! Currently painting 28mm Prussian infantry for Bello Ludi Rifles. Have previously painted them in 15mm, 10mm, 6mm and 2mm. Just different techniques for different scales, and I always use magnifiers whatever the scale. Of those I would say for the FPW the most useful were 28mm, 10mm and 2mm.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

We get regular requests for trains but it's just not viable based on the sculpting costs we've seen in the past.  3D design might be an option going forward but I'd need to have a chat with some designers about that.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!