Park my spaceship

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 13 August 2021, 08:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

Jedi sugeon, treating Phil: Deep is the fork in this one.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Ithoriel

Quote from: FierceKitty on 14 August 2021, 08:54:45 AM
Weak is the Force in this one.

Weak The Force is in this one!

FIFY
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

DecemDave

Really?

In this one, weak the force is

Heedless Horseman

15 August 2021, 03:46:39 AM #18 Last Edit: 15 August 2021, 04:19:26 AM by Heedless Horseman
Quote from: Techno II on 14 August 2021, 08:53:06 AM

When we first moved over here, there was a (at first glance) fairly posh 3 bed 'static' inside the big barn..(looked almost new) ...Took up about a sixth (?) of the floor space....maybe less.
It was then that we wondered how on earth someone had got it in, in the first place.
No way it could have got up the drive.
From the initial thought of....."Ooh..we can sell this"..it boiled down to having to pay someone to rip it apart...and take it away, on a couple of trailers.
Cheers - Phil. :)

Phil... Hold It! Don't be too hasty! Have a bit 'tinker' with switches to 'see what they do'?
Be careful... "Took up about a sixth (?) of the floor space....maybe less." Could be 'Dimensional Stability' on the blink.
If it has already been ripped apart... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? 'Somebody / Thing'... may now be stuck here!  :'(
But, maybe not to worry 'too' much. More Caravans in barns around than Blue Police Boxes... a relative has one!
(At least, I 'Think' he's still a relative...? There USED to be Rats in the barn... not so many now... and 'They' have BBQs! And 'They' HAD to have a 'pool'! ... and Heavy Duty Heating boilers...  )! :o

(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)

Techno II

Quote from: Heedless Horseman on 15 August 2021, 03:46:39 AM
Phil... Hold It! Don't be too hasty! Have a bit 'tinker' with switches to 'see what they do'?
Be careful... "Took up about a sixth (?) of the floor space....maybe less." Could be 'Dimensional Stability' on the blink.

Strangely, Keith.....It did seem to be a bit bigger on the inside than it should have been.  :-\

Ooops ! X_X

Cheers - Phil. :)