My package arrived

Started by Maenoferren, 29 January 2011, 12:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maenoferren

:D
Well I got handed my Pendraken package today by my 5 year old, only to be told by my wife it arrived yesterday...
Plans for the painting competition are now underway :D
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

exilesjjb

good news my delivery came today too m/, A great looking steam boat :-\ I think a nice water base is called for. Also got a nice glaze medium which I will be trying out on some of my larger scale stuff :-bd
Peace
James Brewerton (Exiles Painting)

Leon

Good to hear the package arrived!

Quote from: exilesjjb on 29 January 2011, 01:21:19 AM
Also got a nice glaze medium which I will be trying out on some of my larger scale stuff :-bd

You'll have to let us know what you think of it, it'd be good to have some feedback on the Vallejo stuff.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

republic of tolworth

Got the Gloss from Leon a few days ago.
Easy to use and after 2 coats has brought my staff cars up to a loverly black gloss 8)

Does give them that more 'refined' look of the 30s.
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Leon

Quote from: republic of tolworth on 30 January 2011, 12:15:07 PM
Got the Gloss from Leon a few days ago.
Easy to use and after 2 coats has brought my staff cars up to a loverly black gloss 8)

Does give them that more 'refined' look of the 30s.

Good stuff!   8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!