Who wants freebies!

Started by Leon, 28 January 2011, 07:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Hopefully that grabbed everyone's attention!

As mentioned in another thread, a company called Filla-Glu contacted us recently about stocking their range.  They have now kindly sent me a pack of samples, so:

Who would like to test some glues for us?  The first six people who volunteer in this thread will receive one of the various samples, with the only condition being that you test it out, and report back to the Forum with a quick review.

:-bd

PS: If anyone would like to test a particular product, I've got:
- Regular with prepping 'Kicka' pen
- Fast setting with 'Undo' solution
- 'Powda' and 'Wicking' for filling gaps
- Coloured (black)
- Regular medium set
- 'Brush On'
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

[sticks hand up] Yes please!  :-bd

Don't mind which...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

28 January 2011, 08:40:05 PM #2 Last Edit: 28 January 2011, 08:43:11 PM by mad lemmey
I'll go for some basic stuff if that's okay...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

GordonY

I can always use some glue

Gordon

republic of tolworth

League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Maenoferren

Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Sandinista

Leon

And there's the 6!  I'll check I've got addresses for you all and get them in the post Monday.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

big_paul182

Leon

Leon

31 January 2011, 07:17:56 PM #10 Last Edit: 31 January 2011, 07:47:59 PM by Leon
Right then, we're posting the following to:

- Slow set with prepping 'Kicka' pen - Nik
- Fast setting with 'Undo' solution - Sandinista
- 'Powda' and 'Wicking' for filling gaps - Maenoferren
- Coloured (black) - GordonY
- Regular medium set - Mad Lemmey
- 'Brush On' - Republic of Tolworth

Once they arrive, if you could have a little test and get back to us with some opinions!  And thanks for the help!

Maenoferren

Leon

Quote from: Maenoferren on 31 January 2011, 07:44:49 PM
Booohooo what about me  :'( :'( :'(

:-[ :D

Yeah, I got myself muddled up with something else I was doing at the time, I've edited the post above now!

Maenoferren

stopped cruing in the corner now  :D
I will do you a dashed good write up then

Sandinista

Quote from: Leon on 31 January 2011, 07:17:56 PM
- Fast setting with 'Undo' solution - Sandinista

My wife said something similar  :P