Massive amount of Lava erupting from the Iceland Volcano

Started by Raider4, 30 June 2021, 09:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider4

jimduncanuk

My Ego forbids a signature.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno II

Orcs

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Heedless Horseman

Think Someone needs a bit more practice at moulding skills...  ;)
(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)

sunjester

What, no one filmed themselves fighting with light sabres in front of the volcano?

A missed opportunity (and probably would have had better acting than the original film!).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Big Insect

and no ash covered naked reincarnated beauties, stumbling out of the desolation - as in the latest Netfix offering: KATLA.
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Orcs

Quote from: sunjester on 02 July 2021, 07:41:00 AM
What, no one filmed themselves fighting with light sabres in front of the volcano?

A missed opportunity (and probably would have had better acting than the original film!).

You mean it was not a documentary ?
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson