Website Order History

Started by Leon, 22 June 2021, 11:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Just a quick heads-up for everyone, we'll be transferring all of your website accounts over to the new site and you'll be able to login fine using your existing details.  All you'll need to do is choose a new password, but we'll contact you directly with information on how to do that once the site is live.

Sadly, one thing we're not able to do is bring over all of your order histories unfortunately.  We'll have them here if anyone needs them in future, but if you want to keep a record for yourself it might be worth logging in and doing a quick 'Copy + Paste' into a Word document or similar.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Orcs

Quote from: Leon on 22 June 2021, 11:15:02 PM
Just a quick heads-up for everyone, we'll be transferring all of your website accounts over to the new site and you'll be able to login fine using your existing details.  All you'll need to do is choose a new password, but we'll contact you directly with information on how to do that once the site is live.

Sadly, one thing we're not able to do is bring over all of your order histories unfortunately.  We'll have them here if anyone needs them in future, but if you want to keep a record for yourself it might be worth logging in and doing a quick 'Copy + Paste' into a Word document or similar.

Keep a record of my orders, are you insane ??  Destroy the evidence before Mrs Orcs finds it.  :D
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

I only need it before it arrives...
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021