Sci-Fi Expansion!

Started by flamingpig0, 19 May 2021, 07:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingpig0

Pardon my child like impatience and enthusiasm  but is there any news as to what might be in the product range?
"I like coffee exceedingly..."
 H.P. Lovecraft

"We don't want your stupid tanks!" 
Salah Askar,

My six degrees of separation includes Osama Bin Laden, Hitler, and Wendy James

Leon

There will be soon but everything's halted while we get the move compelted.  All of the little jobs are taking longer than planned but hopefully I'll have my new office up and running by the end of this week and then I can start to get organised again.  I've got the Peninsular ranges as top priority, plus Cold War Commander rules to finish off.  Then I can see where we are with the other projects currently on the go.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

flamingpig0

Pardon my child-like impatience and enthusiasm but is there any news as to what might be in the product range? Oh, and when it might happen?
"I like coffee exceedingly..."
 H.P. Lovecraft

"We don't want your stupid tanks!" 
Salah Askar,

My six degrees of separation includes Osama Bin Laden, Hitler, and Wendy James

Leon

No news as yet I'm afraid, still too many projects ahead of this in the queue that I need to get sorted out.  At the moment we've got the Peninsular ranges, Cold War Commander, the Arab-Israeli ranges, some AWI and LoA additions, new ACW flags and a few other bits to release, so it's quite a list! 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!