Show: Vapnartak, York

Started by Leon, 27 January 2011, 03:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

We heading down the A19 to the Vapnartak show in York, on Sunday 6th February.  If you want anything bringing along, please make sure to let us know before the 30h Jan.  And if you're popping along to this one, we'll see you there!

More info can be found on the York Wargames Club website: http://www.yorkwargames.org/Vapnartak.htm
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

exilesjjb

Dam got to go to the old mans on the 6th, stupid birthday (his) TBH he would prob love to go to the show instead apart from the fact its his one day of work (inside joke as he is a Rev ;D). Maybe next year I shall make it, have heard good thinks about this show
Peace
James Brewerton (Exiles Painting)

Leon

Quote from: exilesjjb on 27 January 2011, 03:24:01 AM
Dam got to go to the old mans on the 6th, stupid birthday (his) TBH he would prob love to go to the show instead apart from the fact its his one day of work (inside joke as he is a Rev ;D). Maybe next year I shall make it, have heard good thinks about this show

It's an excellent starter for the year, I think 2010 they had 1500+ people through the door.  Good venue, good traders, busy =  :-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

DanJ

I'll be venturing from Minas Tirith (Lancaster) to Minas Morgul (York) on the 6th if I can get the visa sorted.

Expect an order in the next day or so.

snafu

will dave be there leon, or will he be at home with the feet up like at Pudsey   ;), letting you do all the hard work......  ;D

small order on its way to you too....

richard.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!

Maenoferren

Is it still in the merchant venturers hall?
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Leon

Quote from: DanJ on 27 January 2011, 09:21:06 AM
I'll be venturing from Minas Tirith (Lancaster) to Minas Morgul (York) on the 6th if I can get the visa sorted.

I wondered if that was you on the phone...!

Quote from: snafu on 27 January 2011, 10:19:48 AM
will dave be there leon, or will he be at home with the feet up like at Pudsey   ;), letting you do all the hard work......  ;D

Nah, he's not getting a day off on the first show of the year!

Quote from: Maenoferren on 27 January 2011, 11:42:04 AM
Is it still in the merchant venturers hall?

York Racecourse now.

Roly

Excellent show last year really enjoyed it.

As with DANJ i will be making the trip from Lancaster (Heysham really) to York, making a weekend of it.

Leon

Eldamarelf

Sadly I wont be at this one a little too far for me but there will be a contingent arriving from South Wales (all in Red shirts) to play in one of the tournaments. Hope you have a good day there.

Tom H :d
aka Bilbo

Leon

Quote from: Eldamarelf on 04 February 2011, 03:13:14 PM
Sadly I wont be at this one a little too far for me but there will be a contingent arriving from South Wales (all in Red shirts) to play in one of the tournaments. Hope you have a good day there.

aka Bilbo

Send them our way, we like red shirts!

exilesjjb

Quote from: Leon on 04 February 2011, 03:29:24 PM
Send them our way, we like red shirts!

and do not rub the rugby score in too much ;D
Peace
James Brewerton (Exiles Painting)

Eldamarelf

Quote from: exilesjjb on 04 February 2011, 11:30:51 PM
and do not rub the rugby score in too much ;D

I dont think Leon would do something as low as that (he would have me to answer to) plus I know that out of the group going up at least 2 of them are now no longer English they been in the gods land too long.

aka Bilbo

Leon

Quote from: Eldamarelf on 05 February 2011, 12:29:19 AM
...they been in the gods land too long.

I thought you said they were from Wales...? 

:P ;)