A look at French Tank Stats with visuals

Started by Itinerant Hobbyist, 09 May 2021, 10:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itinerant Hobbyist

Made this unit review video to help people visualize what some french tanks can do.

Ben Waterhouse

Arma Pacis Fulcra

Itinerant Hobbyist

Thanks, it helped me to see it this way.

Big Insect

I'll check out that AT Gun issue you raised & get back on it.

Also - you'll get an extra +1:d6 for most of the units if the target is under half-range (unless the guns are classified as howitzers) + an additional +1:d6 on your anti-personnel fire effect if the tanks have MGs.

Both are worth remembering - & I often forget these myself

A really helpful way of looking at the whole thing - many thanks  :D
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Itinerant Hobbyist

I decided to not include those special circumstances in this one. But at some point I will make one discussing those.

sultanbev

Quote from: Big Insect on 10 May 2021, 03:24:01 PM
I'll check out that AT Gun issue you raised & get back on it.

Ah, it looks like a typo where the stats for the 47mm have moved on one column, if you compare it to the gun entries just above and below in the rule book. So it should be CA2 H= 5 rather than H = 2 and S=5.

Big Insect

I agree Mark - one to put into the updated Errata.

Well spotted IH

Thanks
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Itinerant Hobbyist