Right after a reply from Clib, i'll bring this list up to date, so ppl can see where we stand for AWI
AWI Hitlist UPDATED :
1. American Commands - Yes more being considered
2. French Commands - Yes, dollies in progress
3. Mounted Tarleton - Yes, but some work on horses needed first; applies to all mounted
4. dismounted Tarleton - Yes
5. Continental Dragoons - Yes
6. Guards in Southern Campaign uniform - Yes dollies in progress
7. Guards Command in Southern Campaign uniform
8. Light Bobs in campaign dress skirmishing - Yes
9. British dragoons command (including trumpeter)
10. American dragoons command, or to include commands in dragoon pack - Both 9 and 10 are definites, but depend on the horses being fixed up. I hope to cover most types of dragoon helmet for the americans.
11. Hessian Generals - some work on horses needed first; applies to all mounted
12. Queens Rangers Command - Yes
1. Mounted Militia / Riflemen.
2. Continental Specialities (like the Perry ones )
3. British Specialities (as above).
4. Indians / Specialities - Indians;maybe some shirted ones eventuallyThese are bonus packs to me, i.e. they may get done after the main packs get done, but at the moment there are more essentials to add that take priority, 1-9 above for example
NEW TO LIST :
1. Horses for limbers / waggons
2. civilian pack
5. Militia running away - 2-4 are bonus packs as discussed above
6. Highlanders Firing Line - see 8
7. Highlanders Charging - see 8
8. Highlanders Skirmishing -Maybe.
9. 12-pdr - You'l have to ask the boss as I can't do guns.
10. American light infantry ( early ) - Not sure what these are exactly? Like AWA3 in firing positions?
11. Walking wounded and shot figures for padding out the lines - maybe after more essentials
12. French 24pdr siege gun - see 11
13. Swedish 4 pdr - see 11
Not by Clininarium ( Pester Dave / Leon):
1. Continental Limbers.
2. British Limbers.
3. Ammunition Waggons.
4. Covered Waggons.
5. Continental Dragrope teams.
6. British Dragrope teams
and now i'll stop with the "gimme Tarleton's" as I know exactly where we stand and a timescale as such for delivery
so at least Ian will be happy :p