attack at McPehernos Ridge 1863 in 12mm

Started by Norm, 01 April 2021, 06:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norm

The opening attack on McPherson's Ridge (Gettysburg) 1863.

A scenario using Kallistra 12mm figures, which might also interest those painting up their newly released warlord Games Epic figures.

LINK

http://battlefieldswarriors.blogspot.com/2021/04/12mm-mcphersons-ridge-1863.html

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno II

Steve J

Very nice Norm even though it was short and sweet.

Ace of Spades

Certainly one of the more interesting fights of that 3-day festival!

Cheers,
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Westmarcher

Another good batrep.  :-bd   I do like your Kallistra figures and they were definitely on my shortlist when I (re-)started my own ACW collection (alas, before Pendraken's range) but what went against them was the lack of ancillary items (e.g., supply wagons, etc) - minor point, perhaps, considering I very rarely play scenarios that require such items(!) but a kind of 'comfort blanket' to have that option nevertheless. Got me digging out my own holiday photos of McPherson's farm and the Chambersburg Turnpike to enjoy the report more.

You also got me going with the title of this post - "McPehernos Ridge"?  I thought, "I've not heard of this one before."  Might be some kind of Greek-Scottish/Irish name (e.g., son of Zorba Pehernos)? It's not even an anagram of McPherson! You're a disgrace to the typing pool, Norm.  ;D
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Norm

Thanks all.

"McPehernos Ridge" ........ Doh! :)