The Move Pics and Updates!

Started by Leon, 28 March 2021, 05:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithoriel

They should all be called Mandu.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Raider4

Black cats should be called Sooty.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Well I might admit to Tiddles .

Quote from: FierceKitty on 14 April 2021, 12:45:08 PM
Hisssssss.

Audible proof of the snake at Kitty's place  ;)
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

DecemDave

fsn

I am very impressed with the speed of the work.

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Orcs

Quote from: fsn on 14 April 2021, 06:56:09 PM
I am very impressed with the speed of the work.

So am I.

Best not mention this speed at decorationg etc to any significant other. Otherwise they will assume that we can all match that. 

We will get the "If Pendraken can do all that in two weeks why cant you redecorate the lounge, landscape the garden and put up the new shed in a weekend?"

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Leon

I'm afraid I'm not a cat person (sorry FK!) and Adele's allergic to most pets, so a Pendraken pooch/moggy isn't in our future.

Quote from: Orcs on 14 April 2021, 08:01:44 PM
We will get the "If Pendraken can do all that in two weeks why cant you redecorate the lounge, landscape the garden and put up the new shed in a weekend?"

My own garden and shed is my first job as soon as this lot is done!  The shed is being delivered on May 26th so I need to get the hole finished, concrete laid, fence put up, all before they turn up with the shed.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

As we get towards the end of Week 3 we now have some machines!  The laser machine company came up to move these for us today and got them all setup ready for next week.  We just need to get the extraction fans fitted and then we're good to go on bases and buildings. 

LaserMachines by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

And then this afternoon me, Dave and Ian went over to old Pendraken and got the vulcanising presses (mould making machines).  These are heavy bits of kit, probably 80-100kg per piece so we took it slow and careful with a new 300kg capacity trolley to wheel them in.

Vulcanisers by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

Thursday sees our phone lines and internet get activated so we'll be able to field phone calls again.  Apologies to anyone who's been trying to call these past couple of weeks, we've got your messages on the answering machine and we'll get back to you asap.  We'll also be bringing all of the casting machines over tomorrow, which are again large, heavy pieces of machinery.  We've got 6 or 7 of us ready to get these manhandled into the van and into position in the new place.  Once that's done we'll get everyone busy on the moulds and those should all be over by the end of Thurs.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno II

Spiffy, or what !

Cheers - Phil.  :)

Steve J

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Ace of Spades

You're going fast! Excellent!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

d_Guy

I love the smell of laser-cut MDF bases. I truly do. Sometimes I open a bag, take a deep inhale. It brightens up my day. Maybe someday I'll stand outside your building at at the exhaust port (when cutting bases) and enjoy.
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on