Returning Player

Started by pbeccas, 27 March 2021, 12:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pbeccas

Hi all

Long time absent player returning to try out BKC IV. 

I was really into BKCII but dropped out when Pete sold the rules.  Just ordered two copies of the rules for me and my mate for our return to the game.  Hopefully it hasn't changed too much and we can get straight into it.

My question for you.  Back in the day Pete had an army list generator you could subscribe to and it helped make up army lists.  Does that still exist?

Thanks
Paul

Westmarcher

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Stewart

There's nothing like that that exists for the new version yet, I remember hearing word that someone was working on one for Pendraken.
In the mean time, MicroMark makes some Historical TO&Es already set up for use with Blitzkrieg Commander IV here:
https://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/3426/MicroMark-Army-Lists/subcategory/33007/BLITZKRIEG-COMMANDER-IV-ARMY-LISTS

The main book comes with lots of Army lists, also.. I'm pretty sure it's at least nearly as much Army Lists as it is rules.

Stewart

Steve J

Welcome back! I think the plan is to have an army list generator for BKCIV at some point, but the BKCII one should work pretty well I would have thought.

Leon

Welcome to the Forum!  The new army builder has been delayed for a little, as with so many things right now, but the team are still working away and we should have something ready soon.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

The software in that spreadsheet I sent you will work !

Leon

Quote from: ianrs54 on 28 March 2021, 04:02:42 PM
The software in that spreadsheet I sent you will work !

Remind me which one that was?  I've got your army lists here ready to start working through those but I can't remember a software attachment?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

An excell spread sheet Leon

Leon

Quote from: ianrs54 on 29 March 2021, 07:10:51 AM
An excell spread sheet Leon

I've got the various army lists but I can't seem to find a separate Excel file on the previous emails?  Do you know when it was sent roughly?

An attatchment in the email with the lists should be. I'll take a look on here later on and maybe re-write for WWII...that will take a few weeks.

Itinerant Hobbyist

Welcome pbeccas!!!

I'm also excited about the army builder. Paid for the open one at the old site so I could have flexibility since I play historical scenarios.

Right now I'm just using an excel spreadsheet.

Itinerant Hobbyist

Also looking forward to another video producer to get more BKC live out there in video land.

pbeccas

I'll see what I can do.