Tactical Planning in the Covid Era

Started by Heedless Horseman, 04 March 2021, 03:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heedless Horseman

17 March 2021, 03:25:36 PM #15 Last Edit: 17 March 2021, 03:37:12 PM by Heedless Horseman
Quote from: Heedless Horseman on 15 March 2021, 05:07:10 AM
Had 1st Covid jab today, (Sunday 14th), at 'Centre For Life', N'cle. (Being a 'carer', I got a letter inviting me to make a booking, a while back). I thought that there would be huge queues and parking problems... but, no. No queue... well, one person! In and out in less than 20 mins, (including the 15 min wait afterwards. Plenty of parking in the 'pay' car park nearby... but other days may be different! Jab was the Oxford AstraZeneca. 'Possible' side-effects... will have to wait and see... (But I cannot fathom those countries suspending their programmes over a MINISCULE number of 'clotting' issues which may easily be unrelated! IF the issue worries you, then maybe try to find out what jabs may be on offer at various sites?).

Just an update. Jab Sunday. Absolutely NO side effects by Wednesday. VERY slight 'sensation' at jab site but not 'sore' .  :) Don't want to 'get up and DO things'... but that's just Me!  ;) ;D

A BBC article may be of interest. I was wondering if strength of 'reaction' meant increased effectiveness... but maybe not.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56375307

Think I will 'crosspost' this to: 'How are we getting through this?' thread... apologies in advance!
(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Good news and at least we will get more ciomments on the other thread. Side effects being disussed on Inside Medicene now R4
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021