New Toys For The Kids LOL

Started by Heedless Horseman, 19 February 2021, 10:59:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heedless Horseman

09 May 2021, 04:56:42 AM #15 Last Edit: 09 May 2021, 05:18:16 AM by Heedless Horseman
Quote from: Raider4 on 08 May 2021, 06:28:28 PM
Sorry, not getting at you.

It's the same with the Chinook page - they show their model, then there's a couple of videos of cool-looking (and quite sizeable) RC Chinooks flying - but I bet that's not the model they're selling! I note they don't specify the size of the model . . . but they do say it's die-cast, which can't be good for flying!

Too good to be true...maybe. I rather like the illustration which indicates that the rotors 'rotate'... !  ;D

So, maybe a 'Dinky' model?  :(  

Maybe, I should have 'thought through' before posting  'fun' links.  :(  :(
Should have stuck with the 'War Gnomes'... nothing can go wrong there... Err...  :o ;D
(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)

Raider4

Quote from: Heedless Horseman on 09 May 2021, 04:56:42 AM
Should have stuck with the 'War Gnomes'... nothing can go wrong there... Err...  :o ;D

Following the links to other gnomes they sell - some very disturbing images there  ;)

Heedless Horseman

Skyhawk RC plane
https://www.whisperhis.com/products/freewing-skyhawk-rc-jet?fbclid=IwAR1bschTgEWXqxjv64DWBM3FZFa58bRm3LvSI7vLqKWX89HVtKRmaYmQu6E

Post is for fun and curiosity only and no endorsement of product or advertisement.

Have no idea how a battery powered 'Jet' could work!

Heedless Horseman

15 June 2021, 01:33:46 AM #18 Last Edit: 15 June 2021, 01:39:51 AM by Heedless Horseman
Folding Table that Could be useful!
Might do for RPGs, small skirmish, 6mm, 2mm or maybe as a 'campaign/large battle map' accessory board?

https://www.besthing.co.uk/products/xwcr8aelhdw6ea?fbclid=IwAR2srpR-GsCSp6oyN90uydf62DZr9TK5mCUUlPUjU3mnXZeYWHwarG13lA4

Post is for fun and curiosity only and no endorsement of product or advertisement.