Gun Crews

Started by Cold Steel, 14 February 2021, 01:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Steel

Sell separate packs of just gun crews for all your lines.  They can be used for larger gun teams or as crew for SP guns.

Ithoriel

You can request non-standard items, like a bag of gun crews, at the moment. I've done it myself. It may cost marginally more than a standard pack but it's something Leon and Co. do regularly.

I'm sure he's said in the past that he aimed to do packs of artillerymen as standard but with a million and one other things to do it may not be highest priority, given there's an alternative already.

The man himself my wish to correct me :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Again Himself may wish to correct but it's likley that the gun and crew will be in the same mold, which is one reason for the extra cost.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

John Cook

Gun crew packs is a good idea, properly equipped and serving a gun in a realistic manner, rather than what seem to be something of after thoughts at present, plus ready rounds to 'decorate' the base.

Leon

Yep, we've got this on the plan for later in the year.  I want to revamp all of the WWII crews with both 'small' and 'large' gun crews in more suitable poses, and we'll be adding these to the site as a separate code.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!