Warband Undead and more Monsters!

Started by Leon, 11 February 2021, 09:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We've had another batch of painted figures arrive from Cornish Mikey and these look absolutely fantastic.  This batch was the Undead plus a load of our recent Monster releases as well.

More to come soon!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fred.

They look really good, really bring the figures to life

(even if that is the wrong term for undead!)
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

steve_holmes_11

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno II

He's done a damn fine job on those ! :-bd

I'm especially impressed with the way the Fire Giants have come out !
I was wondering how the 'flames' would work. (They looked a bit 'odd' in the 'green')

Cheers - Phil.  :)

sean66

good figures made better by a good paint job.
regards
Sean

sultanbev

They are fab, I want an excuse to field Terror Birds!
If yo go far enough east in Middle Earth would you come across them.....

Big Insect

Quote from: sultanbev on 12 February 2021, 09:07:21 AM
They are fab, I want an excuse to field Terror Birds!
If yo go far enough east in Middle Earth would you come across them.....

I expect so Mark ... probably in Far Harrad

My favorite are the Forest Trolls - I plan to order a few and to use 2mm green static grass to put moss, in patches, on them. If I can find a tiny pine tree I might even add that to one of them.
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno II

Quote from: Big Insect on 12 February 2021, 09:45:00 AM
My favorite are the Forest Trolls - I plan to order a few and to use 2mm green static grass to put moss, in patches, on them. If I can find a tiny pine tree I might even add that to one of them.

While I was making them......That's exactly the sort of thing  I was thinking that folk might like to use....They're almost crying out for a bit of 'personalization'. :)

Cheers - Phil :)

Chalace

Some great additions, don't think I can resist the bears! (Fantastic paint job on them too)