Seven Years War

Started by T13A, 02 February 2021, 08:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T13A

Hi

Just thought my Austrian SYW commander needed to upgrade their battlefield transportation (accompanied by 2 battalions of the Hungarian Johann Pálffy Infantry Regiment)! :

Cheers Paul
T13A Out!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

Oh, yes. That's what it's all about!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Westmarcher

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Steve J

That's lovely and rather timely as the model is sitting in front of my, but sadly still to be assembled.

Techno II

Damn fine work, that man !  :-bd

Cheers  - Phil. :)

Smithy

Oh yes! Very nice work that 

Leman

Excellent, although maybe should be being pulled by camels in that particular setting.  :D
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Ithoriel

Quote from: Leman on 02 February 2021, 02:10:37 PM
Excellent, although maybe should be being pulled by camels in that particular setting.  :D

Mud, grass and rock may be a little barren but it's not exactly Lawrence of Arabia territory :)

You are right though, excellent looking figures.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Orcs

Very Nice, I ike the carriage. My Model is assembled, but I did not paint curtains - may have to re-vist that as its yet to b based
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

jambo1

Lovely work on the carriage, the Hungarians look good to. :)