HOTT ORC/GOBLIN FORCES FORCES

Started by magpiestear, 01 February 2021, 03:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpiestear

Right, practice run of uploading a photo.

Some trolls from my orc/goblin HOTT force

magpiestear

They're obviously wearing the one ring!   ;D

I'll try again later!

mmcv

Quote from: magpiestear on 01 February 2021, 03:24:41 PM
Right, practice run of uploading a photo.

Some trolls from my orc/goblin HOTT force

I think you linked to the page the image was on rather than the image:

[img]https://content-eu.drive.amazonaws.com/cdproxy/templink/bUSDuPYrffsuCz2j-jtbY16SSbuy-4ZjQNUBUmCGZ34eJxFPc?viewBox=710%2C947[/img]

Very nice!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Almost!  So from that page, if you click on the image itself so that it becomes the full page.  Then right click on it and choose the 'Copy Image Location' option.  Then paste that link into the image tags.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno II

Very nice, indeed !  :-bd

Cheers - Phil  :)

Chalace

Nice!

These were some of my favorite models from the range.

mmcv

I wonder is there a permissions issue with posting from Amazon photos as well. I had posted it previously and then Leon posted it, but they've both vanished for me now. I had that happen with Google photos in the past where the image link is only temporary.

The url does seem to have "templink" in it which would imply as much.

Steve J

No image showing for me and the link doesn't work when I copy and paste it :(.

Leon

Yeah, there must be some kind of timeout on those images unfortunately.

Ithoriel

Just playing around with mmcv's image.

Nice trolls btw.

I opened the link, did View Image, Save Image, import into GIMP, Scale Image to 20%, drop resolution to 83% to get it under 128kb, attached it to this post.

Easier to store them in Imgur, File Shack or whatever :)

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

fred.

I like those. I had to do a double take when I first saw them as they are painted very similarly to mine !!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

magpiestear

Quote from: Ithoriel on 01 February 2021, 10:40:52 PM

Easier to store them in Imgur, File Shack or whatever :)

Yeah, I'm looking at using another storage site.  The photos are on Amazon because they were on my Kindle fire and I use the images as part of the slide show screen saver on my fire TV stick!

I need better ones for entering into the competition anyway  ;)