German heavy Artillery

Started by Vonthoma, 27 January 2021, 07:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonthoma

27 January 2021, 07:51:01 PM Last Edit: 27 January 2021, 08:32:09 PM by Vonthoma
With  the permission of the English I transformed these two wonders of Pendraken into heavy German pieces.
possibly the two bases with more firepower than ever painted. And there is not two without three

Donec Perficiam. Fins a reeixir.
Instagram: vonthoma39

Vonthoma

I have a problem with sice of pictures

Ithoriel

27 January 2021, 07:57:12 PM #2 Last Edit: 27 January 2021, 08:00:04 PM by Ithoriel
Resized for easier viewing - vonthoma, if you set up a reply with a "quote" of this you'll see the extra I've added to the first tag. You can do height= too.

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

fred.

They look great! Thanks for sharing.

I'm super impressed with the basing, you have created proper little dioramas for them.

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Vonthoma

Steve J

Leon

These are excellent, very nice!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Brilliant!
Although the right hand one might have trouble moving, someone's built a house in the way!!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ithoriel

Quote from: mad lemmey on 27 January 2021, 10:53:28 PM
Brilliant!
Although the right hand one might have trouble moving, someone's built a house in the way!!

Brilliant indeed! Also, the problem of the house will be solved by the blast when it first fires, at a guess!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Vonthoma

Quote from: mad lemmey on 27 January 2021, 10:53:28 PM
Brilliant!

Work in progress  ;D

Techno II

Cracking work !!  :-bd

Cheers - Phil  :)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Well some rail guns did recoil a LONG way - may be 500m or so, exit house. Cracking chese Gromit
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

mmcv

Shecky

I love your attention to detail. From this and the other pictures you have posted, you put on a very nice table.

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!