Previous topic - Next topic

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: Blind Musketeer on 26 January 2021, 10:22:12 PM
Can we use scenery, terrain, or backdrops in our photos? Or is the preference for a solid backdrop to showcase the figures?

Yep, no problem at all!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Steve J

Blind Musketeer

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. You made me feel good today.   :)

Leon

The competition threads are now up so let's see what you've got!  Good luck everyone!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

magpiestear

Ok, having a senior moment (not been active on any forums for a long time).

How do I upload photos to forum threads.

Simple step by step would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Jon

Leon

Quote from: magpiestear on 01 February 2021, 11:45:22 AM

If you've got the images hosted elsewhere (Flickr/Photobucket/Imgur/blog, etc) then you need the url (address) of the image and you can post it here.  Click the image icon while typing your message and you'll get a pair of image brackets that look like this: [ img ] [ /img ]   You need to put your image address in between those sets of brackets.

Alternatively if the image is small (128kb) you can upload it directly to your message by clicking the 'Additional Options' under the white box in your reply, and then attaching the image files.

Techno II

Welcome to the forum, Jon.

Cheers - Phil. :)

mmcv

Quote from: magpiestear on 01 February 2021, 11:45:22 AM

Jon

Welcome! There's a guide here on how to upload using a photo-sharing site called Imgur:

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,20026.0.html

Though if you have images held elsewhere as Leon mentioned, the process is much the same, you can skip the Imgur bit and just look at how to display them to the forum.

Steve J

andymac

Good luck to one and all, it will be great to see all of the entries.
Andy Mac
Andy Macs Photobucket - http://s347.photobucket.com/home/Andymacs

Leon

Quote from: andymac on 01 February 2021, 02:54:06 PM
Good luck to one and all, it will be great to see all of the entries.

Hi Andy, welcome back!  I hope you're doing OK through these strange times.  Shoot me an email when you've got a minute, I need to pick your brain about something.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Hi Andy! Great to see you. Hope you're okay?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner