What Are We Working On?

Started by Leon, 14 January 2021, 08:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elliesdad

Quote from: Techno II on 15 January 2021, 08:32:38 PM
What ?......'Fish' from the original lineup of Marillion !  :o

Cheers - Phil. :)

'Fish' wasn't in the original lineup of Marillion. Early days, for sure, but not the original lineup.
FWIW I used to work with a guy who was in the original lineup of the band.

Cheers,

Geoff

jimduncanuk

Quote from: Techno II on 15 January 2021, 08:32:38 PM
What ?......'Fish' from the original lineup of Marillion !  :o

Spot on Phil, that's the man, I mean fish.

He's still on the go with a recording studio just a few miles east of Edinburgh.
My Ego forbids a signature.

jimduncanuk

Not only him but one of our current gaming chummies is a Mr Ray Neal from Miracle Legion.

Zbigniew

Is there a chance for panzer III N turret without armoured skirts? with panzer IIIL hull it would make exellent early Panzer IIIN :) good for winter 1942/43 Wintergewitter and 3rd battle of kharkov.

Techno II

16 January 2021, 07:43:03 AM #19 Last Edit: 16 January 2021, 07:45:59 AM by Techno II
Quote from: Elliesdad on 15 January 2021, 08:47:17 PM
'Fish' wasn't in the original lineup of Marillion. Early days, for sure, but not the original lineup.
FWIW I used to work with a guy who was in the original lineup of the band.
Cheers,
Geoff

Good point, Geoff. :)

I think Steve Rothery is the only member of the band from the earliest days....I don't think the original line up even had a vocalist ?

Quote from: jimduncanuk on 15 January 2021, 08:52:10 PM
Not only him but one of our current gaming chummies is a Mr Ray Neal from Miracle Legion.

You're one up on me there, Jim......I don't believe I've ever heard any of their stuff.

Cheers - Phil :)

Zbigniew

Do we know which of the Marder II types we will get 131 or 132?

jimduncanuk

Techno II

:-bd

Well....I like that one !!

Thanks, Jim.

Rougue

Leon: Is there an ETA on the Crimea? Rougue

Leon

Quote from: Rougue on 02 August 2021, 07:14:29 AM
Leon: Is there an ETA on the Crimea? Rougue

Not much I'm afraid, the Crimean revamp will be a job for the Peninsular sculptor so we'll need to get that project finished off first.  At the moment it's likely to be into 2022 before we can get him started on that I think.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leman

Ah the ravages of time. As mine is becoming more limited (age ) I have had to look to Magister Militum to get my Crimean project off the ground. Napoleonics have never really grabbed me. Incidentally I used to hang out with the lead guitarist in Stanley Stamp's Gibbon Catalogue.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Westmarcher

Quote from: Leman on 03 August 2021, 09:41:41 AM
Incidentally I used to hang out with the lead guitarist in Stanley Stamp's Gibbon Catalogue.

What page?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Ithoriel

I had lunch regularly with an ex-member of The Water Boys, over the space of a decade or two. It's amazing what one's colleagues have done before they wound up where you did.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Orcs

Quote from: Zbigniew on 15 January 2021, 10:57:56 PM
Is there a chance for panzer III N turret without armoured skirts? with panzer IIIL hull it would make exellent early Panzer IIIN :) good for winter 1942/43 Wintergewitter and 3rd battle of kharkov.
Can you not just cut the gun down on PzlllL?
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Not a possiblity, the 75L24 is a very distictive shape.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021