What Are We Working On?

Started by Leon, 14 January 2021, 08:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

14 January 2021, 08:10:47 PM Last Edit: 14 January 2021, 09:22:20 PM by Leon
Just in case anyone is curious about what our sculptors have got on their schedules for this year, here's a handy list:

Phil

1.  Arab-Israeli figures - Already underway.

2.  Fantasy additions - Already underway.

3.  Modern US and Soviets - These will follow the same structure as the Arab-Israeli ranges.

4.  Sci-Fi infantry - To go along with a load of new vehicles we'll be getting done.

5.  TB Line tweaks - To finish off the TB Ancients ranges.

Tony

1.  Peninsular Naps project - Already underway.

2.  Crimean War revamp - To update and expand our current range with new sculpts.

3.  WWII additions - Artillery crews, casualties and maybe a few other bits if we've got time.

Mart

Trucks
US    - M35
UK    - Bedford RL & MK cab
Russia   - ZIL 131
   - Gaz 66
German   - Unimog
   - Mann 630
   - Mann 5000
   - Mann 7000

MBT's / AFV's
UK    - Chieftain
     - FV432
Russian    - T-64 A + B
Germany   - Leopard I
France    - AMX-30
Sweden   - Stridsvagn 103

Soviet kit
BMP-1
BTR-60
BRDM-1 & BDRM-2

Steve

Panzer I revamp to replace existing models:
- Ausf A
- Ausf A command
- Ausf B
- Ausf B command
- Panzerjager 1B
- sIG-33 Pz I

Panzer II revamp to replace existing models:
- Ausf A/B/C
- Ausf F
- sIG-33 Pz II
- Marder II
- Wespe
- Wespe munition carrier

We might have a few things that we squeeze in along the way but this should be pretty much it for the year.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fsn

14 January 2021, 09:08:23 PM #1 Last Edit: 14 January 2021, 09:10:38 PM by fsn
Right, so apart from Amazons, new SF, Arab-Israeli and now Brigadier Hackett's "1984: The Third World War", what will Pendraken do for me in 2021?

Sheesh! It's as if you want me to stay at home.

Hang on ... there's an S-TANK!!!!!!!   :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'll have to borrow some of Techno's ABBA tapes to get me in the groove!

This is exciting stuff!
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: fsn on 14 January 2021, 09:08:23 PM
Hang on ... there's an S-TANK!!!!!!!   :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yep!  I was talking to Mart today and he asked if we could put it on the list as it's such a cool looking piece of kit (and useful of course, but that's secondary to being cool!)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ithoriel

"3.  WWII additions - Artillery crews, casualties and maybe a few other bits if we've got time."

3-men-in-a-trench for the Russians? Or even for all of those armies that don't have them?
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

hammurabi70

Sweden   - Stridsvagn 103

Is this an S tank which I see before me
I fear a new project is in the offing.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Add me in for the S Tank, but you will also need the APC and recce Lt Tank (too lazy to walk across flat and check designations)
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno II

Quote from: fsn on 14 January 2021, 09:08:23 PM
I'll have to borrow some of Techno's ABBA tapes to get me in the groove!
!

OI !.....You OIK !

Abba tapes indeed.....You can make do with some of the Marillion ones.

Cheers - Phil  ;)

Leon

Quote from: Ithoriel on 14 January 2021, 09:47:30 PM
3-men-in-a-trench for the Russians? Or even for all of those armies that don't have them?

Potentially, I've just blackwashed the British one for the website photos and I think we can make a much better model there.  It might be better done with a trench piece and separate inserts for the different nations.

Raider4

Quote from: ianrs54 on 15 January 2021, 07:19:23 AM
Add me in for the S Tank, but you will also need the APC and recce Lt Tank (too lazy to walk across flat and check designations)

Pbv 302 is the main APC. There's an earlier Pbv 301 and a later CV90 that may be used as well, depending on your timeframe.

OldenBUA

Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

jimduncanuk

Quote from: Techno II on 15 January 2021, 07:39:16 AM

Abba tapes indeed.....You can make do with some of the Marillion ones.

In days gone by at our club (SESWC) in Edinburgh we always had members and guests sign a Visitors book on each visit.

One of the entries is a certain 'Derek Dick'.

My Ego forbids a signature.

Techno II

Quote from: jimduncanuk on 15 January 2021, 02:09:06 PM
In days gone by at our club (SESWC) in Edinburgh we always had members and guests sign a Visitors book on each visit.
One of the entries is a certain 'Derek Dick'.

What ?......'Fish' from the original lineup of Marillion !  :o

Cheers - Phil. :)