Burmese invasion of China

Started by FierceKitty, 14 January 2021, 08:15:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

Setting up even now. This one always gets me - I'd like to see the governments and most of the population of both countries dipped into boiling treacle and covered in the feathers of the jub-jub bird. I suppose I like Burma better - the food can be good, and it doesn't bear the scars of Maoism.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

mmcv

Be careful what you say lest the netizens descend on your social media leaving hateful comments despite supposedly being banned from said social media.   :-\

What dynastic line is feeling the pinch from the uppity pre-Myanmarese?

FierceKitty

Ming. Ming. Why don't you give me a call?

I know a number of our northern and western neighbours; without exception they call their country Burma.

FierceKitty

Draw. Both Ming commanders were wiped out, however, so I think on points I won this time. Sort of.

mmcv

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: FierceKitty on 14 January 2021, 10:22:48 AM
Draw. Both Ming commanders were wiped out, however, so I think on points I won this time. Sort of.

For you sir a massive victory !
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

With the Burmese army it is! They seldom escape being clobbered.

FierceKitty

14 January 2021, 12:20:20 PM #7 Last Edit: 14 January 2021, 12:27:26 PM by FierceKitty
The Chinese Hundred Dragon Hissing Monsoon Storm Heaven-Clouding Barbarian-chasing Auspicious Rocket Host (百龍希普季風風暴天雲野蠻追吉祥火箭主機 for short) advancing on the Ming right flank, where Lee had massed her artillery. My Burmese elephants on this side were protected by a ridge, however, and in fact suffered no losses in the game, despite an uncomfortable rear attack by some insolent Mongols.

FierceKitty

14 January 2021, 12:23:12 PM #8 Last Edit: 14 January 2021, 12:24:45 PM by FierceKitty
My Siamese cavalry outflanked the Chinese left and took out the Prince of Souzhou, a major factor in the collapse of Chinese morale and discipline; sadly, Burmese morale and discipline took a nose-dive in the same round. You'll note a horde of Fukienese savages knocking over Prince Anutra of Bang Na, which didn't help our morale.

OldenBUA

You'd need a large spit to roast an elephant, and an even larger one to roast a column of those!  :o
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.