Burrows and Badgers 28mm anthropomorhic animals

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 13 January 2021, 03:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

The Leighton Buzzard crew have all got into this, so I thought I would jump on the band wagon for when/if games get going again!
The Free Beasts of The Well of Ashes:

Led by L'otter Napaspeur, female Otter mage, who has a grudge against Royalists.

Her second is Bowie, a cat Dualist who does not know how to step away from fight.

Assisting them is Snappy, a squirrel ranger with little sense of self-preservation.
[imgwidth=800]https://i.imgur.com/XbFgMOc.jpg[/img]

Besides them is Big Ouseux the Sparrow, no one is sure whether the accent is real, but he claims to have arrived from the Pictlands and is definitely of Northern descent.

Lurking behind them all is a rather shy bat known as Batty. Master of poisons and sneak attacks.

The band is small, but has access to many unusual items.

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

toxicpixie

A cat Dualist? What, there's two of him?!

Good stuff, I keep wondering if it would tempt my wee one...
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Scorpio_Rocks

There are some fantastic figures in the range, my favourites include the Vixen bounty hunter (great "motion" in the pose) and the Dandy Highwayfox.
"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake - we must not interrupt him too soon."
Horatio Nelson.

Jonny

They're looking great, particularly the lighting effect on the otter mage! :-bd

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Thanks, its the first time I've tried object source lighting...
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

pierre the shy

Very nice Lemmey, your new picture technique works well.

Quote from: toxicpixie on 13 January 2021, 04:50:08 PM

Schrödinger's cat?  ;)
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

toxicpixie

Nah, there's no box!

Lemmy, the OSL is a nice touch - meant to say that and forgot :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Ithoriel

Quote from: toxicpixie on 13 January 2021, 04:50:08 PM

Is he a predicate dualist, a property dualist or a substance dualist? :)

Whatever ... lovely figures, beautifully painted and well photographed!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

petercooman

Genom

Absolutely fantastic miniatures (and game) and one of the few places with a customer service to rival the good chaps here.

Techno II

Terry37

Very cool!!! Love animal armies!! Shades of Redwall!!!! If you've not read any of those books you should and be sure to start with number 1.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Extra denizens of the Well of Ashes.
The last of my offical starting gang, Sneaker, the mouse ranger

A few others that I either had to buy because they live her, or because I liked the figures!

Sir 'Lucky' Fluffington, a rather tooled up rabbit knight, formally in Royal service.

He's based on my daughter's rabbit

Striker the Sparrowhawk

Quite how he manages to fly carrying all that, no one knows!

Helena, the mouse shield-maiden