Get well soon James !!!

Started by Techno II, 05 January 2021, 03:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrumpyOldMan

Hello

It always amazes me that somebody can injure themselves doing exactly what I would have been doing. A listing of my injuries to date are not really necessary at this point of my narrative

Get better soon James, I'm still on the lookout for suitable aircraft for you.  :D.

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan (Vic)

toxicpixie

Blimey, best wishes for a speedy recovery!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

DaveH

Best wishes - hope you get better soon.

Sunray

Quote from: DaveH on 08 January 2021, 11:38:40 AM
Best wishes - hope you get better soon.

Thanks for all kind words.  Reports of my death have been overexaggerated .

Arm healing- stiches out etc. Phil is driving me hard,   And modern 10mm will have the first personality figure.  Ark Sharon.
Afew of the Syrians will have caps/berets, so can proxy for Cubans.

And I talked Leon into a couple of M38A1 jeeps. One with 106RR scaled for figures

paulr

Good to hear you are on the mend :-bd
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno II

Quote from: Sunray on 20 January 2021, 10:28:04 PM

Phil is driving me hard,   And modern 10mm will have the first personality figure.  Ark Sharon.

Ooooooh....that's a fib....Just to get me into trouble. :D :P

The personality ? I thought I was supposed to be making Ariel Bender, from Mott the Hoople.....Do you mean I have to cut his bloody guitar off ?

The figure will be 'based' on a certain chap from that time...But no more than that !

Cheers - Phil  ;)

Sunray

Quote from: Techno II on 21 January 2021, 10:39:44 AM
Ooooooh....that's a fib....Just to get me into trouble. :D :P

The personality ? I thought I was supposed to be making Ariel Bender, from Mott the Hoople.....Do you mean I have to cut his bloody guitar off ?

The figure will be 'based' on a certain chap from that time...But no more than that !

Cheers - Phil  ;)

Phil - you are way too modest.  Just give him a gut that reflects his love of Gold Star beer.   
And looking forward to your sculpt of Ahmad Ismail Ali

Techno II

Fair enough, Chum. ;)

He'll be a bit more 'portly' than normal.

I'll send you a piccy tomorrow.

Cheers - Phil  :)

petercooman