Pendraken Catalogue 2021!

Started by Leon, 13 January 2021, 08:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

With a new year comes a new catalogue!  With all of our 2020 releases included, the latest copy of the Pendraken catalogue is available for download here: http://bit.ly/PenCatJan21

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ben Waterhouse

Arma Pacis Fulcra

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

steve_holmes_11

Does it contain more stuff than the website?

Leon

Quote from: steve_holmes_11 on 13 January 2021, 02:40:22 PM
Does it contain more stuff than the website?

Technically less than the website, but the actual figures codes/products are the same on both.  The website would have more due to all of the bases, paints, decals, third-party stuff that we sell.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

steve_holmes_11

Thanks for the swift reply Leon.

I asked since it's a very long time since I picked up a hardcopy catalogue.
I think it was back in the days when I took a train to a show, and wanted some reading on the return journey.

These days the Website is excellent, and provides all my requirements.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Love that its out of date already!  8)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: steve_holmes_11 on 13 January 2021, 06:36:39 PM
I asked since it's a very long time since I picked up a hardcopy catalogue.
I think it was back in the days when I took a train to a show, and wanted some reading on the return journey.

No worries!  I think the pdf is useful for making notes on and working out what you'll need for a new project, so it's a handy little download.

nikharwood

Quote from: Leon on 13 January 2021, 10:23:08 PM
No worries!  I think the pdf is useful for making notes on and working out what you'll need for a new project, so it's a handy little download.

#couldntagreemore :)

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

sean66

Quote from: Lord Kermit of Birkenhead on 09 July 2021, 06:11:15 AM
Only 6 months late Nik  ;)

Better Late than never  ;D takes a while for the signal to get all the way Daw'n Souff from the Boro.
regards
Sean

nikharwood