1985 Team Yankee type armies

Started by pbeccas, 12 January 2021, 02:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pbeccas

Hi guys.  I just read on TMP about the exciting news of CWCII releasing soonish.  I would like to try 10mm, so I was wondering if there are planned releases for the 1980's type armies as featured in the Team Yankee novel.  Similar to what Battlefront have done in 15mm?
Thanks
Paul

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Paul the new stuff form PSC looks good and covers the Soviets.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

sultanbev

Check out a company called Red3 who are doing a lot of 10mm Cold War stuff.

Leon

Yep, in our Plans for 2021 thread: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,20415.0.html

Arab-Israeli
Techno has already started work on these and we should start to see the first batches of sculpts arriving at Pendraken HQ in February I think.  We'll be getting them into master moulds but production moulds won't be started until the Naps moulds have all been done.  We'll be covering Egyptians, Israelis and Syrians in this batch, and once complete we'll be moving on to Cold War US and Soviets.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

The British Falklands stuff works well
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Timecast also do amazing 10mm 1980s kit.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Raider4

Chieftains, Leopard I and T-64 have been on the cards for a while now - forum thread.

Hopefully they'll be soon  8)

pbeccas

Thanks for the great suggestions.  I'm going to start off in the Pendraken Arab-Israeli Wars when released and hopefully by the time I have painted all that we might see some Soviets, East Germans etc etc.  My first ventures into 10mm.

In regards to the PSC stuff.  I'm not really a fan of that weird plastic, resin, soft stuff they are using.  I'll stick to traditional materials.

Cheers
Paul