Pendraken Plans for 2021!

Started by Leon, 10 January 2021, 04:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toxicpixie

On the mobile (iPhone, Safari) that site displays as a single column!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Leon

Quote from: Westmarcher on 01 May 2021, 03:22:15 PM
No doubt the development of the new website has well progressed and I'm too late for this suggestion but I came across Pendraken's U.S. stockist today and I quite like the 4 to a row "side by side" presentation of products as illustrated in the link below (as opposed to the single product per row which, in the case of the ACW range with 70 odd products, takes ages to scroll down).

The new site will have the products in more columns, so no worries there.  I think it's either 3 or 4 columns and then you can click into each product to get more info.  You can 'Add to Basket' straight from the list page though, so no need to click in and out of things constantly.

As an aside, I really like the extra work that Dark Horse has done on our product listings there, he's made custom images for the products and ranges which are really nice. 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!