Night Orcs available again!

Started by Leon, 10 January 2021, 11:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Congratulations Colonel Big Insect
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Who promoted Mr Fry. Think I'll have to covene a court martial.  Congrats Mark
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

mmcv

Quote from: Heedless Horseman on 02 March 2021, 11:12:33 AM
Just a few thoughts!
Firstly, my compliments on some EXCELLENT new sculpts!
Second was: On 'NIGHT ORCS'... absolutely no idea what Night Orcs 'are', but...THEY would make wonderful 'DESERT' 'creatures' in 'sandy' robes... to pit against 'Crusaders'...or Romans / Greeks/ Samurai / Victorian Brits... etc. ... 'blundered into 'the wrong place'...! AND that The bow figure with bow in right hand... with a little 'fun' work, would make a great 'sword weilder'!

'Various' other 'creatures' could make 'natural hazards' for all!   (And I LOVE the Gargoyles... denizens of 'Their' rocky outcrop... !). (Just WHERE did Medieval Cathedral carvers, 'get' the idea from, anyway???).

Maybe, a 'DESERT' theatre, might be a refreshing 'change' for fantasy players?

Sadly, my BIG box of 10mm Fantasy... (after some initial 'interest' following 'LOTR' DVDs... 'The Hobbit' films rather 'killed' it! :( )... is somewhere under 'the Piles'! But thought that the concept might be of interest... so, whilst 'drinking my breakfast'... ! LOL!

I like this idea....I have lots of crusaders and saracens, some sort of rift in space time, the legions of darkness start pouring through across the region. Can the humans put aside their differences to face down the evil hordes together, or will they continue to fight over scraps while the end comes? Throw in some undead, orcs, goblins, all with a bit of a middle east/north african theme. Interesting...filed away as a future project potential, thanks. I note there are "sand orcs" in the old fantasy range too.

Techno II

Congrats on the promotion, Mark !  :-bd

Cheers - Phil :)